Today I would like to show you a card a created where the sentiment is the focus. Thought I would see if it took me any less time to make a card if I didn’t have some sort of character on it. Nope. LOL.
I am soooooo picky that I play around with this shape or that shape, this paper and that paper that it still takes almost as long …. oh well.
I am entering this in the following challenges:
- JustRite Stampers – color challenge – Aqua, Apricot and Orange
- Graphicat sketches – sketch
- Paper Playtime – Anything goes with a sentiment
- The Crazy Challenge – ribbon/twine, gems/pearls, dies/punches
And a list of materials:
- JustRite Old Friends stamp set
- Archival Manganese Blue ink
- Spellbinders Splendid circles
- Kaiser Craft Nifty DP
- Whimsy stack DCWV
- Core’dinations cardstock
- Spellbinders Standard Circles Large
- Spellbinders Standard Circles Small
- Recollections Gems
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
Thanks for stopping by and visiting and hope you have a great weekend.