A new challenge has started at Magnolia Stamp Lovers and the theme is ‘de lime / de coconut’ a.k.a Hawaiian or Vacation theme. For my card I chose to use Koala Tilda.
Since I really didn’t have any vacation themed items I decided to make my own background. I used a variety of Tim Holtz stamps and inks to make it.
I used the following materials to make this card:
- Koala Hug Tilda
- Tim Holtz stamps – Purely Random, Warehouse District, Odds and Ends and Postcards
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Walnut Stain, Frayed Burlap, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo
- Glitz Designs – Pretty in Pink DP
- Core’dinations Cardstock
- Spellbinders Scalloped Octagons Sm
- Spellbinders Octagons Sm
- Pink Gems
- Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon
- Skin – E13, E11, E00, E000, R12, W4
- Clothes – R85, R83, R81, E49, E47, E44, Y26
- Koala – E74, E71, E70
- Hair – YR23, YR21, Y11
Here is a close up of Tilda.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to join us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers.