I liked what I did with the tag and Frou Frou tag dies that I had to do it again, this time on a card. To make my own full border around the circle I cut 6 Frou Frou tags and then cut them in half. I looped the swirls together and formed a circle.
For the color on the Frou Frou tags I took a dauber and my ink and kind of just daubed so that I would have a splotchy look .... hope you like it!
I used the following materials:
- Spellbinders Standard Circles Small
- SSD Spellbinders Frou Frou Tags
- Archival Ink – Plum
- SSD Stitched with Love
- SSD All Dolled Up
- SSD All Dressed Up
- Spellbinders Dress Forms
- Pearls and flower from my stash
- Lace from Really Reasonable Ribbon
- Core’dinations cardstock
- Spellbinders Basic Card Creator – Set A