This is a card I made using a paper bag. This is the first time I have done this and I kind of like it. Pretty cool having all of those extra pockets.
I used the following materials:
- Saturated Canary image – Gothica
- My Minds Eye Follow Your Heart DP
- Archival Ink – Aquamarine
- Tim Holtz Distress ink – Dried Marigold
- Core’dinations Cardstock
- Copic X-press cardstock
- Fimo clay
- Sentiment – TH Urban Chic
A close up of Gothica
- Skin – E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20
- Clothes – BG75, BG72, BG70, YR02, YR00, YR000, E44, E43, E42, E40
- Hair, pants and shoes – T8, T6, T5, T4
The inside of the card – I made a pull out tag and used more of the Follow Your Heart DP.
I am entering this in the following challenges:
- Card Cupids – use twine, ribbon or washi tape
- Cupcake Craftroom – lots of layers
- Copic Marker Europe – black hair
- Crafty Bloggers Network – Anything Goes
- Marker Pop – Fur/Hair coloring
Thanks for stopping by and visiting.