For my debut I used Standing Fall Tilda.
Along with Tilda I used the following materials to complete my card.
- Magnolia Doohickey die for the border
- Spellbinders Card Creator Fancy Weave dies
- Paper from my stash
- Flowers and berries from Michaels
- Ribbon from my stash
- Mesh trim from teamie Patricia’s Etsy shop
- Tim Holtz distress ink – Rusty Hinge
- Make it Crafty blending card
- Core’dinations cardstock
I used the following Copics:
- Skin – E13, E11, E00, E000, R12
- Clothes – YR07, YR04, YR18, YR14, YR12, B97, B95, B93, B91, YR21, YR20, YR00, YR27, YR24, E49, E47, E44, E35, E53
- Hair – E49, E47, E44
- Ground – W6, W4, W2