It’s time for a new challenge at Totally Tilda. This time we have a BINGO challenge for you:
Our wonderful sponsor this time is Crafty Ribbons
With a wonderful assortment of goodies.
(contents may vary)
This is my creation. I chose a to use Flowers, Punches and Gems.
For my card I used the wonderful tutorial I found over at Julie Price’s blog (thanks for sharing Julie!). Go check it out, it is great!
I also used the following:
- Tilda with Pencils
- Flowers and pins from Wild Orchid
- MS punch
- Spellbinders Class Squares Large
- Spellbinders Lacey Squares
- Spellbinders Exquisite Circles
- Gems and papers from stash
Tilda was colored with the following Copics:
- Skin – E13, E11, E00, E000, R12
- Clothes – R22, R20, R00
- Hair – E35, YR24, Y32
- Shoes – E43, E42, E41, E40
- Pencils – R02, R00, R000, B01, B000, B0000, YG01, YG0000, E30
This is the portion that pulls out of the card.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
- The Crazy Challenge – spots or stripes
- Totally Stampalicious – girly birthday card
- Sassy Cheryl's – die cuts
- My Mum's Craft shop – hearts and flowers
- Addicted to Stamps – bingo (circle & b’day)
Thanks for stopping by and visiting and be sure to come on over to Totally Tilda and see all of the wonderful Tildarettes creations!