My youngest grandson will be turning 3 real soon. Isn’t he a cutie?
His favorite things are John Deere tractors and monkeys so I obliged and made him the following for his birthday.
A John Deere robe ….
And a pair of monkey PJ’s
And a card using Edwin with airplane.
I am entering this in the following challenges:
- Color Me Creative challenges – bright colors
- Charisma Cardz – for the guys
- Cute Card Thursday – feature Letters or Numbers
- Dutch Dare – CAS
- Moving along with the times – A splash of red
I colored Edwin with Copics.
- Skin – E13, E11, E00, E000, R12, W4
- Clothes and plane – R27, R24, R22, R20, B99, B97, B95, B93, B91, Y18, Y13
- Hair – E53, E51, E50
- Background – W4, W3, W2, W1, W0, W00
I also used the following materials:
- Spellbinders Card Creator Set A & B
- Spellbinders Card Creator Fancy Postage Stamp
- SSD Bracket Basics 1 & 2
- SSD Fancy Numbers
- Archival Ink – Vermillion
- Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon
- Paper from my stash
- Ranger Inkssentials Specialty Stamping Paper
- JustRite Stamper – Alphabet
This is the inside of the card.
And a close up of what it says. This is what is on his birthday party invitation. Along with being a good writer, my daughter is an excellent photographer. She took the pic of JM above.
Thanks for sticking through this long post to the end. Glad you stopped by.