Happy Sunday! Today at Totally Tilda we are starting a new challenge. We want to see fruit somewhere on your creation …. charms, paper or even a favorite Tilda. As long as there is fruit you are in!
Our sponsor this time is Sir Stampalot.
The prize will be two Magnolia stamps:
Tilda Sparkles and Shiny Tilda with Candles
Here is what I created for this first round.
A list of materials:
- Core’dinations cardstock
- Flowers from Wild Orchid
- Green ribbon and webbing from friend Patricia’s etsy shop
- Swirls from Cheery Lynn Designs
- Martha Stewart punch
- Corner brackets from Make it Crafty
- Viva Pearl Pen – Ice White
- Make it Crafty blending card
- Skin – E13, E11, E00, E000, R12
- Clothes, grass and flowers – G99, G94, G43, G40, YR02, YR00, YR000
- Hair, fence, basket and shoes – E29, E39, E34, E53, E51, E50, W3
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out all of the lovely DT creations at Totally Tilda.