Today I made a card for my adopted granddaughter’s fifth birthday. For my image I used What a Sweetheart from Little Darlings stamps Cutie Pies collection. She is the perfect stamp for a five year old.
List of materials:
- What a Sweetheart stamp
- Spellbinders Floral Ovals
- Gems colored with Copic V17
- Ranger Stickles
- Make it Crafty Blending Card
- Paper from my stash
- Metallic ribbon – purple
- Sparkle mesh purple
Here is a close up of this little cutie
- Skin – E02, E00, E000, R12
- Dress – V17, V15, V11
- Hat – YR24, YR21, YR20
- Hair and shoes – E25, E35, E53, E51
Stamping Scrapping is now carrying this sparkle mesh and metallic ribbon and I just love it! Look at the sparkle ….. you can put it over the paper and makes such a lovely looking paper.
And the ribbon is great too …. so shiny but yet not stiff, it makes wonderful bows.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- Everybody Art – anything goes
- Artistic Inspirations – anything goes
- Bunny Zoe’s crafts – celebration
- Totally Stampalicious – anything goes
- Seems a little sketchy – sketch
Thanks for stopping by and visiting.