Happy Friday! Over at Make It Crafty we are having a blog hop to celebrate Australia Day. If you didn’t arrive here from Bron’s blog you might want to start with Aeryn of the MiC store blog and work your way back but make sure to visit all of the lovely ladies … you will see some fantastic creations and I wouldn’t want you to miss anything.
One lucky person leaving a comment on one of the blogs will win a great surprise from Zoe so make sure to leave us all some love, you will be very pleased if you are selected!
I took a different road this time and made a wall hanging and I am proudly displaying this in my studio! I had this idea in my head and as I colored this wonderful scene it started coming to life. I used Aussie Outback Sheila for my character and the Australian Outback Farm Road for my scenery.
I printed this scene onto Make it Crafty blending card and colored using Copics. After it was all colored I cut it using Spellbinders Grand Circles and inked the edge of the scene using Tim Holtz distress ink – Black Soot, Vintage Photo and Antique Linen. I also added the same to the cardboard and tag to give it an aged look. The tag I stamped using a Tim Holtz stamp.
Copic list: E18, E15, E11, E21, E00, E000, W5, W4, W3, E49, E39, E35, E31, E30, B45, B41, B000, B0000, R02, R01, R29, R27, R24, R22, R21, E59, E57, E23, E53, BG96, G94, G99, YG95, R39, R37, R35, Y26, E29, E27
Tim Holtz distress markers: Peeled paint, crushed olive, vintage photo
- Aeryn - www.aerynkelly.com
- Trudie - http://trudiescakesandcards.blogspot.co.uk/
- Daria - http://daria-pn.blogspot.ru/
- Delphine - http://delphinesplace.blogspot.fr/
- Bron - http://bronsspace.blogspot.com.au/
- Stephanie - http://mycardshack.blogspot.com
- Debbie - http://debbiepsplace.blogspot.com/2013/01/australia-day-blog-hop-for-make-it.html
- Åsa - http://scraphorse.blogg.se
- Franz - http://fran-z-blog.blogspot.it/
- Jen J - http://jljdesignscraftingblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/mic-australia-day-blog-hop.html
- Ruby- http://rubyonlywrote.blogspot.com/
- Julie - http://stampincabin.blogspot.com/