Today at Totally Tilda it is our midway post for the challenge of Tilda in trousers. This is one of my favorite Tilda’s, Tilda with Bowknot from the Shabby Chic collection.
Our sponsor this time is the lovely Nikki from Bunny-Zoe crafts
This card is 6 x 6, my favorite size because there is lots of real estate to play with. For my circle I used the We-R Mini 8 Scallop punch. All of the papers are from my stash. Flowers are from Wild Orchid and friend Patricia. The corners are chipboard from Make It Crafty. I love these things, no matter what color your project is you can color these to match. I added Tim Holtz distress ink over the top of Tilda after I colored her and then put a piece of Tim Holtz self adhesive frosted film on top. You can’t really see it but it adds a nice shimmer and at the same time protects the image.
I colored her with the following Copics:
- Skin – E13, E11, E00, E000, R11
- Clothes – V17, V15, V12, YG67, YG63, YG61, B99, B97, B95, B93, B91
- Hair and hat – E47, E44, E43, E42, E41
And a couple of close ups
I am entering this in the following challenges:
- All sorts – flower power
- Card Crafters Circle – layers
- Simply Create Too – anything goes
- Copic Marker Europe – anything goes
- Paper Crafting Journey – anything goes
- Crafting by design – use alcohol markers
Thanks for stopping by and visiting!