Today at Totally Tilda we start a new challenge using this inspiration photo
Our sponsor this time is
Generous prize on offer from The Ribbon Girl is a £10 voucher for the store.
This is my creation
I chose to use Traveling Tilda for my image. Thought she would look perfect sitting atop of this ribbon. I stamped the chocolate stamp and postcard stamp onto pink cardstock from the Glitz Pretty in Pink collection and used the brown and darker pink from the same collection. I added the Eiffel tower from the Spellbinders French Frills set cut using Tim Holtz Glassine stash paper pad. Flowers and pearls from my stash.
- Skin – E11, E00, E000, R12
- Clothes – RV11, RV00, RV000
- Shoes and hat - E47, E44, E43
- Hair – E55, E53, E51
I am entering into the following challenges
- Sweet stampin – ribbon
- Totally Gorjuss – flowers
- Creative Corner – pink and brown
- Papertake weekly – use a bow
- Inky Chicks – bingo – ribbon, image, pearls
- Graphicat sketches – sketch
- The Pink Elephant – inspiration picture
Thanks for stopping by and visiting and hop on over to Totally Tilda and enter your Tilda creation, it’s a wonderful prize and we would love to see what you create.