It’s the midway point at Totally Tilda for our inspiration challenge. What is your take on this photo?
My idea is pink and chocolate ….. yum, love this combo.
Our sponsor this time is
Generous prize on offer from The Ribbon Girl is a £10 voucher for the store.
For my card I chose to use Kangaroo Tilda.
- Kangaroo Tilda
- Make it Crafty Ornate Corners
- Make it Crafty blending card
- Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon
- Flowers from Wild Orchid
- Tim Holtz distress ink – brushed corduroy
Close up of Tilda
- Skin – E11, E00, E000, R11, W3
- Kangaroo – E79, E77, E74, E71, E70, R11
- Clothes and hair – E29, E27, E25, E23, R21, R20, R11, R00, E35, E33, E53, E51
I am participating in the following challenges:
- All Sorts – lets get cute
- Totally Gorjuss – anything goes with flowers
- Charisma cardz - pink and brown
- Simon Says Stamp – anything goes
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to hop on over to Totally Tilda to enter the challenge and see all of the lovely DT creations for inspiration!