It’s time for a new challenge at Little Miss Muffet challenge blog. This time we want to see your Easter, pastel creation.
I used the following supplies to create my card:
- Elganza Web ribbon – pink
- Archival Ink – deep purple
- Flowers from Wild Orchid
- Gems and papers from my stash
- Spellbinders Gold Labels 4
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Copics – E11, E00, E000, R12, R11, R00, R000, YG63, YR18, YR16, BV04, BV02, BV00, C4, C2, E35, E33, E31
Why not hop on over to Little Miss Muffet stamps and check out all of the lovelies that are available. Great combination of digital and rubber stamps!! Hope to see you at the challenge with you Easter creation!!
Thanks for stopping by.