It’s midway into our More Than One Fold challenge at Totally Tilda. Our wonderful sponsor this time is
Prize on offer from The Ribbon Girl
is a £10 voucher to spend in store..
I was looking for patterns out in blogland and ran across Tara’s Craft Studio on Pinterest where there was a card like mine above. I loved the look of it but couldn’t find instructions for it. After I looked at it a little more I decided I could calculate the measurements, I did and it turned out fantastic!
This is the card opened.
- Spellbinders Fancy Tags 2
- Spellbinders Labels 10
- Tangle Tilda
- DP by Stampin Up
- Lace and flowers from my stash
- Pearl strings from Wild Orchid crafts
- McGill Pine Punch
- Make it Crafty blending card
- Memento Ink – Desert Sand
I colored Tilda with the following Copics:
- Skin – E11, E00, E000, R12
- Clothes & Cake – B97, B95, B93, B91, R85, R83, R81, E43, E42, YR21
- Hair – E27, E25, E23, E21
I would like to participate in the following challenges