Today starts a new challenge at Totally Tilda …. Going Postal. For this challenge we want to see your Tilda creation with a postal theme including postmarks.
Our generous sponsor is Bunny-Zoe crafts
And the Prize is
I chose to create an Easel card with Bright Tilda.
I used the following materials:
- Spellbinders Card Creator Fancy Postage Stamp
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Vintage Photo and Tea Dye
- Tim Holtz Collage 8 x 8 paper
- Bright Tilda
- Flowers and pearls from Wild Orchid
- Make it Crafty blending card
A close up of Tilda
- Skin – E11, E00, E000, R12
- Clothes – R89, R59, R56, N7, N5, N4
- Flowers – YG95, YG93, R24, R22, R21
- Hair – E35, YR24, YR21
- Ground – W5, W4, W3, W2
Thanks for stopping by and visiting and be sure to stop on over at Totally Tilda and enter our challenge.