This is my second post for today and that thrills me …. it’s been a long time that I have had extra time to actually finish a card I have started.
Another birthday card, this time one for a boy. I used Happy New Year Edwin as my image. I think he is a perfect birthday image wouldn’t you say?
I stamped him with Memento Desert Sand onto blending card. I colored him with Copics.
- Skin – E25, E11, E21, E01, E000, R20
- Clothes – G99, G94, G24, N10, N9, N7, N5, N4, N3, C5, C2
- Hair – E29, E27, E23
- Horn and streamers – Y26, YR31, C5, C2
I am entering this into the following challenges:
- Color Me Creative challenge – anything goes
- 4 Crafty Chicks – Let’s hear it for the boys
- A.R.T. card challenge – sketch
Thanks for stopping by and visiting.