Christmas already? It just started getting warm in Missouri where I am and here I am thinking about Christmas. For this creation I chose to use the adorable Cute Christmas Fairies, not one, two or three but the whole collection! When I was trying to figure out which image I wanted to use I started resizing and then wow! Sugarplums.
I used a few techniques coloring this. For the hair, including the small images I used the flicking technique. I really like how it turned out especially on Fairy Bear but of course he is larger so I had more control of my flicking.
For the sweater and the bear I wanted it to look furry. The sweater I colored normally and then went over it with the blender adding dots of blending solution over the sweater. For the bear I colored in dots. After it was all colored I then went over it with the blender. Pictures just doesn't do the bear justice but I am pleased with how it turned out.
After everything was colored I took some white glue and paintbrush and flicked out my glue around the little fairies. I then sprinkled Ranger Rock Candy glitter on them. The flicks turned out really nice.
Make it Crafty products
- Ranger Dry Glitter
- Blending card
- White glue
- Skin - E29, E11, E21, E000, R12
- Hair - E27, E39, E35, YR23, Y23, E18, E13, E11, N7, N6, N5, N4, E09, E08, Y28, Y26, Y23, Y11
- Clothes and trinkets - R27, R24, R22, R20, B26, B24, B23, B21, G29, G28, G46, Y17, Y15, C4, C2, C1, C0, YR16
I would like to participate in the following challenges:
- CAS on Sunday – one layer
- Christmas Card Challenges – Christmas/winter – anything goes
- Jingle Belles – we wish you a digital Christmas
- Crafts and Me – anything goes
Thanks for stopping by and visiting.