It’s Midway at Totally Tilda for our Seaside or BBQ challenge.
Our challenge is sponsored by the lovely Nikki from Bunny-Zoe crafts
For my card I chose to use Salute Tilda. I really like the no lines coloring technique if you can’t tell, I really enjoy watching the image come to life as the color is added. Since I am not a master of shading this helps my image look more dimensional to me.
I really love the style of Jenny Dix’s cards, the offset on her easel cards and the awesome embellishments she uses so I decided to try an offset easel. Thanks Jenny for all of the fantastic inspiration!
List of materials:
- Salute Tilda
- Spellbinders Grand Decorative Circles 1
- Spellbinders Grand Circles
- Spellbinders Decorative Labels 8
- Magnolia Doohickey Tag
- Flowers and pearls from Wild Orchid
- Palm Tree chipboard
- Make it Colour blending card
- Skin – E25, E11, E21, E00, E000, R12, R11
- Clothes – B39, B37, B34, N6, YR24, YR23, YR21, N7, N5, N4, R27, R24, R22
- Hair – E57, E35, E53
I would like to participate in the following challenges:
- Tilda’s Town – anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp – anything goes
- Time for a Magnolia challenge – anything goes
Thanks for stopping by and visiting!