Today starts a new challenge at Totally Tilda and we want to see Tilda doing some gardening. We want to see some packets or gardening tools on your project.
This week we are very lucky to be sponsored by the lovely The Ribbon Girl
If you haven't been over to the Ribbon Girl shop you should go and have a peek at all the lovely goodies for sale over there .... everything is so yummy !!
Thank you so much for sponsoring us xx.
For my card I chose to use Watercan Tilda.
The seed packets are handmade using my new Graphic 45’s Secret Garden. The fence is real and came in a kit so not sure where it is from but I thought it was a perfect addition for this theme. The ‘grow’ and ‘garden’ brads I have had for awhile and finally found a use for them … woohoo!
- Skin – E25, E11, E21, E000, R12
- Hair – E47, E39, E53
- Watering can and spade – C8, C6, C4, C2, E55
- Clothes – R24, R17, R14, R12, E43, E42, E41, E40
I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
- Time for a Magnolia Challenge: Anything Goes
- Addicted To Stamps and More: Anything Goes
- Tilda’s Town – something old, something new
Thanks for stopping by and visiting!