….at Totally Tilda that is. We are midway through our current challenge of Food, Glorious Food.
Our very generous sponsor for this challenge is
Nikki from Bunny-Zoe crafts
For my midway creation I chose to use one of the older Tilda’s – Oops Tilda from the Yummy for Your Tummy ‘09 collection.
- Flowers from Wild Orchid
- Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon
- Papers from Papermania – Happy Days collection
- Spellbinders Opulent Ovals
- Spellbings Classic Scallops Large
- Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large
- Make it Colour blending card
- Tim Holtz distress ink – Vintage Photo
- Skin – E25, E11, E21, E000, R12
- Clothes – R08, R05, R02, YR21, YR20, YR00, E35, E33, E53
- Hair – E27, E25, E23, E51
Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Come on over to Totally Tilda and show us your Tilda with food.