At Make it Colourful our challenge is to color eyes. There are two portions, easy and hard. Since a lot of the images I color have dots for eyes I decided to take the easy route. You really need to hop on over though and change out the challenge, you will see some amazing projects …. projects that will make your jaw drop!
For my project I used Phoebe from Make it Crafty. I inserted the image in Word, recolored and then increased the brightness to 30% to take away the majority of the lines. I printed her onto Make it Colour blending card. I find myself not liking the dark lines of digitals or stamped images since I have been coloring the ‘no lines’ for so long.
I used the following Copics:
- Skin – E11, E21, E00, E000, R11, N9
- Eyes – V28, V17, V15, YR23
- Lips – RV99, RV95, RV93
- Hair, eyelashes and eyebrow – N8, N7, N6, N4
I would like to participate in the following challenges:
- Challenges 4 Everybody – anything goes
- Inkspirational – anything goes
- Brown Sugar – anything goes
- Stampin’ for the weekend – anything goes
- 4 Krafty Girlz – anything goes
Thanks for stopping by and hope you will hop on over to Make it Colourful and check out the amazing creations. Have a great day.