We are midway through our current challenge at Totally Tilda. We want to see your Tilda creations featuring buttons and bows.
Our very generous sponsor for this challenge is
So our prize is from Bunny-Zoe crafts.com
Thank you so much for your continued sponsorship Zoe.
I chose to use Little Cute Tilda for my card. I thought she was a perfect choice for buttons and bows.
I went for a CAS layout and a big bow that I made using Becca’s Peg Bow Maker, a little lace and these adorable little heart buttons from Oriental Trading and lace from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I used Spellbinders Floral Ovals and Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large. The sentiment is stamped with Ranger Archival Ink - Magenta Hue using Tim Holtz Simple Sayings.
- Skin – E02, E00, E000, R11
- Clothes – RV34, RV55, RV32
- Hair and lace – E55, E53, E51, E50
I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
- Sweet Stampin’ – cause for celebration
- Totally Papercrafts – add a bow
- 4 Crafty Chicks – anything goes
- Marvelous Magnolia – anything goes
Thanks for stopping by and visiting and come on over and join us at Totally Tilda.