It’s time for a new challenge at Totally Tilda and for this challenge we want to see Tilda all decked out for Christmas and some sort of postage stamp.
This challenge we are very lucky to be sponsored by the lovely The Ribbon Girl
If you haven't been over to the Ribbon Girl shop you should go and have a peek at all the lovely goodies for sale over there .... everything is so yummy !!
Thank you so much for sponsoring us xx.
For my card I used Show the Way Tilda from the Winter Wonderland ‘13 collection. Flowers and pearl string are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The little berries are from a flower arrangement at Michael’s. Mesh also purchased from Michael’s. It’s a shame that the camera did not pick up all of the sparkles in the mesh but there are a lot.
- Skin – R01, YR20, R11, R12, E11
- Clothes – R89, R59, R39, Y28, Y26
- Hair – E57, E39, E35, YR24
I would like to participate in the following challenges:
- Midweek Magnolia challenge – Lots of Layers
- Lovely Haenglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge – Sparkle
- Tilda’s Town – anything goes
- Cute Card Thursday – sparkle
Thanks for stopping by and visiting.