We are midway through our Going Postal challenge at Totally Tilda. We want to see your Tilda creations with a post mark, postage stamp or a post card …. easy peasy right?
Our challenge is sponsored by the lovely The Ribbon Girl
If you haven't been over to the Ribbon Girl shop you should go and have a peek at all the lovely goodies for sale over there .... everything is so yummy !!
Thank you so much for sponsoring us xx.
For my card I chose an older Tilda – Christmas Morning Tilda from 2009. Seems like only yesterday that I first fell in love with her.
Papers are from my stash and the gorgeous stamp is from KaiserCraft called Postmarks. I stamped it with Versamark and added clear embossing powder. I then used Tim Holtz Distress Paint – Picket Fence to bring out the embossing.
- Skin – E23, E11, E21, E000, R11
- Clothes – G29, G28, G24, G21, R29, R27, R24, R22
- Candle – Y15, YR16, Y11, Y26, E42, E40
- Hair – E99, E97, YR21, Y23
I would like to participate in the following challenges
- Tilda’s Town – Christmas
- Simply Magnolia – anything goes
- Time for Magnolia challenge – something old (stamp), something new (red flower)
Thanks for stopping by and visiting.