Today I would like to show you a Christmas card I created and guess what? No stamped image. I did however use Copics – to make a clear gem red
Here is a list of supplies I used:
- Trimcraft – Christmas Village 6 x 6
- Tim Holtz Weathered Clock
- Stamping Scrapping Twine
- Stampendous embossing enamel – aged gold
- Stampendous Frantage Embossing enamels
- Core’dinations cardstock
- Special Sentiments stamps
- Spellbinders dies
On the inside of the card I used a large tag and a Versamark pad and just pulled it across the tag to get a splotched covering and then embossed it with aged gold enamel. I also stamped the sentiment with the same. It is a little thick but it still works!
Thanks for stopping by and visiting and hope you have a great day.