Today starts a new challenge at Totally Tilda and we want to see your pink and red Valentine project featuring Tilda.
This challenge we are very lucky to be sponsored by the lovely The Ribbon Girl
If you haven't been over to the Ribbon Girl shop you should go and have a peek at all the lovely goodies for sale over there .... everything is so yummy !!
Thank you so much for sponsoring us xx.
For my card I wanted to try a white on white which is way out of my comfort zone, I love color.
- Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Dainty Dots
- Spellbinders Floral Ovals
- Spellbinders Grand Decorative Circles
- Spellbinders Decorative Labels 22
- Spellbinders Classic Hearts
- Lonely Tilda with heart
- Glitter Cardstock
Here is Tilda close up
- Skin – E25, E23, E11, E21, E000, R11
- Clothes – RV34, RV32, N4, N3, N2
- Heart – R29, R27, R24, R22
- Hair – E37, E35, YR24
Thanks for stopping by and visiting!