Today starts a new challenge at Totally Tilda and we want to see your Easter card but it must have at least one egg somewhere on your project.
We are very Kindly Sponsored by
Simon Says Stamp
For my card I used an older Tilda stamp – Tilda with flower in her hair.
- Lace & Pearls Trim – Hobby Lobby
- Flowers & Pearl spray – Wild Orchid crafts
- Butterflies – Elizabeth dies
- Spellbinders Floral Ovals
- Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large
- Copic X-press
- Tim Holtz distress ink – Shabby Pink
- Skin – E11, E21, E000, R12, BV20
- Dress & Shoes – B02, B00, B000, N7, N5, N3, C3
- Eggs – R85, R81, Y04, Y00, Y17
- Hair – E39, E35, YR24
Thanks for stopping by and visiting and be sure to come join us at Totally Tilda for our Easter challenge.