Look at this lovely fairy ….. her name is Floating Floral Fairy and she is from Make it Crafty. Here is my finished card.
I had such a blast coloring her and blending colors from one to another as you can see in the feet and the wings. I used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and I Am Roses. The butterflies are from Oriental Trading Co.
- Skin – RV52, E21, E00, E000
- Neck Flower – RV66, RV55, RV52
- Dress, Hair and eyes – YG17, YG23, YG03, YG21
- Wings – RV52, YG03, YG21
I would like to participate in the following challenges:
- Crafty Catz – Use something that starts with a B … butterflies
- Fairy Tale – butterflies
- Polka Doodles – springtime
- Savvy Handmade cards – something mystical or make believe
- 4 Krafty Girlz - anything goes
- Creative Moments – anything goes/girly
Thanks for stopping by and visiting