It’s time for a new challenge at Totally Tilda and this time we want to see Tilda with Wings.
Now you can give Tilda wing any way you wish....using a Tilda stamp from your collection, a butterfly die behind Tilda, a butterfly die cut in half and put behind Tilda, a butterfly stamp or even drawing them on Tilda. No matter how you do it Tilda must have wings.
We are very Kindly Sponsored by Simon Says Stamp
Thank you so Much Simon Says Stamp xx
I colored her with the following Copics:
- Skin – E21, E01, E00, E000, R11
- Clothes – BG78, BG75, BG72, BG70, T6, T5, T4, T3
- Boots and hair – N7, N6, N5, N4
I am participating in the following challenges:
- Addicted to stamps – things with wings
- Crafty Calendar – things with wings
- Kit and Clowder – something blue
- Tilda’s Town – anything goes
Thanks for stopping by and visiting.