Cutie, right? Well, my first thought when I saw this one is that Xara is a girl but Faye asked the question on Facebook what the first thought was, boy or girl. I was really surprised that there were a lot of both. So, is Xara a boy or a girl? Not really sure but I colored Xara as a girl.
I kept it CAS using only Spellbinders Card Creator Pearl Effects and a couple of butterflies.
- Skin – E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
- Suit and wings – RV09, RV06, RV04, RV02, YR09, YR07, YR04
- Snail – V09, V06, V04, V01, YG25, YG23, YG01
- Ladybug – R29, R27, R24, R22, N8, N6, N4
- Hair – B06, B04, B02, B00
- Background – B000, B0000, G19, G09, G05, G02, G00
Thanks for stopping by and visiting and be sure to hop on over the Little Miss Muffet challenge blog to see fabulous creations from the DT. Like facebook? Come on over to the group and join us - https://www.facebook.com/groups/LittleMissMuffetStamps/
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.