Today starts a new challenge at Totally Tilda and we want to see your project using a Tilda image that is sitting, pretty easy.
Our generous Sponsor for this challenge is Nikki from Bunny-Zoe crafts
And the Prize is
Thank you so much Nikki for your continued support.
For my card I used Write a message Tilda. This is her maiden voyage as it is the first time I stamped her. The flowers were from a prize I won but think they came from I Am Roses. The pearls are string pearls from Wild Orchid.
- Skin – E11, E21, E00, E000, R12
- Clothes – B26, B24, B23, B21
- Frame – Y26
- Hair – E59, E39, E35, E23, E53
I am participating in the following challenges
- Glitter n Sparkle – use flowers
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia – just for the girls
- One Stitch at a time – anything goes with flowers
- Marvelous Magnolia – layer it up
- Magnolia- licious & Wee Stamp Challenge Blog – monochromatic
Thanks for stopping by and visiting.