Well, at least at Totally Tilda it is although it is coming up pretty fast.
Our challenge this time is very kindly sponsored by
Simon Says Stamp
(Please Note that all shipping, handling and tax fees are the winner's responsibility.)
Thank you so Much Simon Says Stamps xx
This is my card. I seem to be on a red kick but it is so fun to color with, I just love how the reds blend so nicely and really pop out the image. I decided to try a little bit of different shading behind my image to make Tilda pop, still need a little practice but I like how it turned out.
Here is a close up
- Skin – E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
- Clothes – 110, N9, N7, N5, R29, R27, R24, R22, R20, E30
- Hair – E59, E37, YR23, Y21
I am participating in the following challenges:
- Fairy Tale – happy halloween
- A little bit crafty – Boo!
- Ladybug Crafts – Autumn and/or Halloween
- Papertake Weekly – Anything goes
- Dutch Magnolia Lovers – Anything goes
- Marker Pop challenge – Anything goes
Thanks for stopping by and visiting.