I love these images … these are some of my first digitals. They are so fun to color. Flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts, the frame, heart and key are chipboard die cuts from Make it Crafty, and ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Here is a close up
I colored Kit with the following Copics:
- Skin – E21, E00, E000, E0000, R11, R02
- Clothes – G02, G00, G000, RV02, RV00, RV000, RV0000
- Hair – E35, YR23, Y21
After coloring her I took Tim Holtz distress ink – Tea Dye and Worn Lipstick and daubed it over the image.
As well as the Saturated Canary call I am also entering this in the following challenges:
- Fussy and Fancy – lots of pink or breast cancer
- Fab ‘n Funky – Anything with ribbon
- Inky Impressions – Flowers and leaves
- Paper Shelter – shabby chic
Thanks for stopping by and visiting.