Now, this is a different type of rain … this is PDP Rayne from Little Miss Muffet Stamps. She is available digitally at the shop along with a lot of other great PDP’s.
This is Rayne finished on a card. I really like how her umbrella turned out even though it wasn’t intended to look that way. I was coloring away and realized I had colored the dots the same color, I had intended on coloring them green. After looking at it a little longer decided that I could still use it and that it looked better than what it would have had I used green.
Here is a close up of this cutie. I printed her onto Make it Colour blending card using Microsoft Word. I lightened the lines for no line coloring and colored with Copics.
- Skin – E11, E21, E51, E50
- Hair – E57, E55, E53, E50
- Pull toy – Y11, Y15, 100, YR04, R27, R24, R22
- Clothes, umbrella and boots – YG23, YG03, YG13, BG57, BG53, BG10
- Crafty Catz – anything goes
- Digitally Sweet – anything goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge – anything goes
- 4 Crafty Chicks – anything goes