Our generous Sponsor for this challenge is Nikki from Bunny-Zoe crafts
And the Prize is
Thank you so much Nikki for your continued support.
For my creation I chose to use Cocoa from Saturated Canary. Perfect image for the challenge.
I stamped her onto Make it Colour blending card with Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Spun Sugar and colored her with Copics. Designer Papers are from Maja Designs Vintage Frost Basics, cardstock from my stash.
- Skin – E11, E00, E000, R20, RV29, R32
- Hair – E25, YR23, YR21
- Cup – E47, E43, E42, E41, E40
- Clothes – R89, R59, R39, B39, B37, B34
- Crafty Catz – two or more patterned papers
- Fresh Brewed Designs – coffee/tea theme (is cocoa OK?)
- Papertake weekly – anything goes
- MarkerPop challenge – anything goes