I made this baby card for a co-worker. They are expecting their second child soon.
What do you think?
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- Creative Card Crew – New beginnings
- Sketch and Stash – sketch
- Quirky Crafts – New beginnings
- Tuesday Taggers – New beginnings
- Creative Cottage – New beginnings
- Dutch Dare – New beginnings
- Lovely hAnglar Only – 3 flowers, 2 brads, 1 ribbon
I used this adorable baby image that I purchased on eBay. I just love these stamps, they are so cute and fun to color.
I used the following Copics:
- Skin – E13, E11, E00, E000, E0000, R22, R21, R20
- Outfit – RV25, RV23, RV21, RV00, G82, G40, Y08,Y02
For the inside of my card I created a large white area for my co-workers to sign and then the other panel has two charms and the word congrats held on by two pink safety pins. Here is a close up.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting.