Well, no work for me today, I had the day off so I spent my day making a card. Sad, but it did take me most of the day. I also did laundry (one of my least favorite chores).
I decided to look for some challenges to enter my card in and I found 14 … wow, been a long time since I entered that many.
So, here is my card.
I chose to use Baby Tilda for my image. This Tilda stamp is one of my first Magnolia’s and I love her. I don’t get to use her too often but she always makes me smile!
My papers are from Debbie Mumm, it’s an older paper pack that I picked up at Joann’s. I used my Grand Calibur to cut out my Spellbinders Grand Standard Circles and Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Circles. This machine sure makes for easy cutting being able to cut so many at one time and the crank is so easy! My ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon’s monthly kit. I just love receiving my package every month, I love ribbon. I unbundle it and hang it using my Ribbon Ring.
Here is a close up of baby Tilda.
I colored her using the following Copics:
- Skin – E11, E02, E00, E000, E0000, R20
- Outfit – R85, R83, R81, RV00, YG17, YG25, YG11
- Hair – YR24, YR23, YR21
I added Ranger Stickles to her wings and around the white Lacey Circle die. Not sure if you can see the sparkle but this stuff really sparkles.
I tried a new fold on this card. I was going for something dramatic but it didn’t turn out that way so I had to settle for an overlap. It’s kind of hard to see in this picture but if you look at the first one you can see that it ties shut with the ribbon.
Here is the inside. It’s hard to see in the pic but it says Happy Birthday Baby Girl.
OK, so now for the challenges this qualifies for:
- Crafty Ann’s – Ring in the new but don’t ring out the old – Used my Tilda stamp and my new ribbon
- Daring Cardmakers – 1 image, 2 pieces of ribbon and three papers
- Stamp Something – Anything goes
- AiFactory – Anything goes
- Melgen’s Designs – Square or circle – card is 6 X 6
- Tip Top Tuesday – Anything goes
- Aly’s Sunday Challenge – Anything with wings – Tilda has wings and the paper has bugs with wings
- Oldie but a Goodie – Bright and Cheerful
- Creative Card Crew – folds
- Fairytale Challenge – flowers
- Quirky crafts – spring (paper has spring bugs) and pink and green
- Sunday’s with Crissy – ribbon
- Totally Tilda – baby Tilda
- Sketch and Stash – sketch, new ribbon and older Magnolia stamp
Phew!! Thanks for stopping by!