Today starts the 3rd challenge at the House of Gilli.
Here is my card for your viewing pleasure.
The cardstock I used is from a Disney Tinkerbell paper pack and is so fitting for Fairy Gilli. The flowers I used are mini roses and the new Purple Orchids available only at Stamping Scrapping. Aren’t they beautiful? I also used my McGill Pine punch.
I colored Fairy Gilli using the following copics:
- Skin – E11, E00, E000, R20
- Dress and wings – BV11, BV00, BV000, BG01, BG000, BG0000
- Hair – E35, E30
On the inside of my card I used SSD Beaded Ovals Stamps for my sentiment and border.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- Friday Sketchers – sketch
- Phindy’s Place – Thinking of you
- Stamp man – floral
- Art Impressions – embossing
- Crafty Purple Frog – things with wings
- Do you stack up – layers
- Paper Crafting Journey – things with wings
- Stamping Vacation – glitter
- Some odd girl – think spring
- Southern girls – use flowers
Thanks for stopping by and visiting!