It’s been a busy week, the software project I am working on at work is getting closer to finishing up so we are working lots and lots. I did find some time to work on a birthday card for my grandson though.
Here it is.
I am using this adorable Sugar Nellie Manga image. My sentiment is from one of my House Mouse Stamp of the Month packs available at Stamping Scrapping. It fits perfectly with this little fella. I followed the sketch over at Get Sketchy.
I colored him with the following Copics:
- Skin – E11, E00, E000
- Clothes – E87, E44, E42, R89, R59, R39, B39, B37, B34
- Guitar – R89, R59, R39, C2, Spica Silver, N6, N4
- Shoes & Glasses – N8, N6, N4, N0
- Hair – E37, E35, E30
Here is the inside. He lives a few hours away so I added a gift card holder and even though it is empty in the pic it won’t be when I send it …. lol. The birthday sentiment is by Stampin’ Up!
I am entering this in the following challenges:
- Get sketchy – sketch
- Spoon full of sugar – anything vintage/shabby
- Bearly Mine – birthday card
- Creative Card Crew – no flowers
- Top Tip Tuesday – happy birthday
- Creative Craft World – male
- Simon Says Stamp – anything goes
- Craft your passion – anything goes
- Ooh-la-la – it’s a man thing
Thanks for stopping by and visiting!!