The theme is Christmas / Happy Holidays.
I decided to make an easel card. I used the following supplies:
- Best Creation Merry Christmas
- SSD Swirly Labels 22 Greetings
- Spellbinders 2011 Heirloom Ornaments
- SSD Anglaise Circle Spellbinders compatible Dies
- Ranger Stickles
- Halo Tilda from the Sweet Christmas Dreams ‘11 collection
For her wings I used the smallest of the Heirloom Ornaments and covered them with Stickles.
On the Anglaise Die I put Stickles around the embossed circle and then the edges. I added some pearls in between the ovals.
The little pointsetta I made by cutting some scraps of green paper and colored some round beads with Copics R29.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges: