Today I made a birthday card for a co-worker and used Soccer Edwin.
Masculine cards are so hard for me to make …. I just love my flowers, swirls, etc. and just can’t do that.
Here is a close up of Edwin.
I used the following Copics to color him with
- Skin – E13, E11, E21, E000
- Clothes – YG67, YG63, YG61, E49, E47, E44, E42
- Shoes and Ball – W4, W2, E42, E41
I am entering this in the following challenges:
- My Sheri Crafts – all about sports
- Our Creative Corner – masculine
- Crafty Catz – anything goes
- Just Magnolia – anything goes
- Poodles Parlour – let’s hear it for the boys
Thanks for stopping by and visiting and also a great big thanks to Feline Playful for doing such a wonderful job listing all of the challenges in one place!