Over the weekend I had a chance to play with my new Spellbinders Cut/Fold/Tuck dies. The set I used here is Carnival Dream. There are five different sets to choose from too, each one gorgeous. I love these dies!!
Here is my card.
The picture does not do the card justice. I used the Spellbinders Assorted Foils – Jewel Tone for this one. Have you tried using these foils? They are spectacular! The foil is strong, embosses perfectly and is even sandable as the backside of each color is silver. It is perfect to use with these dies.
The materials I used are:
- Spellbinders Cut/Fold/Tuck dies – Carnival Dream
- Spellbinders Assorted Foils – Jewel Tone
- Spellbinders Fancy Tags 2
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Spellbinders Classic Decorative Inserts 1
- Spellbinders Labels 25
- SSD Floral Friendship stamps
- Tim Holtz Broken China distress ink
- Zva Creative Crystal gems
- Melissa Frances 5th Avenue designer paper
- Core’dinations cardstock
Thanks for stopping by!