Today I made a book for all my colors. I did have them written down in a book but being able to see the different blends is so, so much better and to be able to make something for myself is great too!
Of course I had to use a Magnolia image ….. my favs!!
Here is a list of materials and tools:
- Tilda with Hellebores
- Paper doily
- Tim Holtz Grungepaper
- Basic Grey Kissing Booth – papers and letters
- Brilliant Bow Maker
- May Arts satin heart ribbon
- Chocolate/pink ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon
- Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
- Zva Creative Rhinestone swirls
- Small roses, remaining flowers from Wild Orchid
- Stick pin from Wild Orchid
- Spellbinders Labels 18
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Cryogen White cardstock
Here is close up of Tilda
I used the following colors:
- Skin – E11, E00, E000, E0000, R12
- Hair – E35, E33, E30
- Dress – R83, R81, RV000
- Flowers – R89, R85, YG93
- Boots – E44, E43, E42, E41
A couple of more close ups
I added tabs and created sections to place my different color swatches into.
I cut Cryogen White cardstock and stamped a partial image. Here is where I will color with my favorite, and maybe not so favorite color combinations.
Would you like to see how this was made? My favorite color combinations for skin? You can, it is available to member of the Stamping Scrapping Ning group. This is a paid access site but with the coupons, group buys, tutorials, etc. available it is well worth $9.99 a month (lower if you purchase several months at a time). Here is a video showing some of things inside. Why not come and join us?