Well, this is a first for me. I decorated a bag ….. hmmm, could this be a new thing? Not likely as I don’t know where to get these little bags ….. hahaha …… but it was fun.
So, this morning I went searching for inspiration and found tons (of course, it is everywhere) and found a few challenges to enter. I am entering my bag in the following challenges:
- IAMC – Decorate a paper bag
- Just Magnolia – Gingham
- Magnolia Down Under – Purple, Yellow and Red
- Totally Tilda – Oh baby
- Midnight Madness – sketch
Here is the back of the bag. I couldn’t just decorate the front so used the same sketch for the back.
I used the following materials:
- Core’dinations cardstock – Distress, cut & emboss series
- Core’dinations cardstock – Kraft core, cut & emboss series
- Other papers from my stash
- Baby Tilda
- Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large
- Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Ovals Lg
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Dusty Concord, Festive Berries and Mustard Seed
- SSD New Little One stamp set
- Smooch Glitz – Frost
- Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon
- Becca’s Peg Bow maker
I used the following Copics for Baby Tilda:
- Skin – E13, E11, E00, E000, R12
- Clothes – V17, V15, V12, V01, Y15, Y13, Y11
- Hair – N6, N4, N2
And some more close ups of the buttons and ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting.