Today I learned a new technique while viewing the live broadcast on Stamping Scrapping’s Technique and Tutorial site (link in the sidebar if interested).
Cindy showed us how to use the Inkssentials Cut-N-Dry pad. Wow, is this awesome! Here is what I made. Cindy always records her broadcasts so I was able to look through it several times and can always refer back to it when I forget how I did this.
I followed the sketch at Stampin for the Weekend and went from there. Along with entering the Stampin for the Weekend challenge I am also entering this card in the following challenges:
- Crafty Calendar – Things with wings
- Our Creative Corner – Shabby Chic
- Totally Gorjuss – Something New
- ATCs & Cards with attitude – Anything Goes
- Card Crafters Circle – Tag
I made a pull out tag and then stamped a sentiment from SSD Floral Blessings stamp set.
Here is a close up of the stamped butterflies. Stamping Scrapping is now carrying Canvas that can be stamped on. It is adhesive back and is really cool!
For the inside of my card I stamped again and then used some of the scraps I had left to decorate the inside.
I used the following materials for this card:
- My Minds Eye Heart be happy paper pack
- Core’dinations cardstock – Adirondack collection
- Tim Holtz Papillon stamp set
- Inkssentials Cut-N-Dry pad
- Tim Holtz distress ink pads – Pine Needles, Dried Marigold
- Tim Holtz reinkers – Pine Needles, Ripe Persimmons, Bundled Sage, Walnut Stain and Dried Marigold
- SSD Floral Blessings stamp set
- Tim Holtz Tag & Bookplates Sizzix die
- Tim Holtz Vintage Lace die
- Creative Inspirations Crepe Ribbon
- Imaginisce Ribbon Cutter
So, I looked around my room and decided I am a messy crafter. Here are some pics just from making this card. I had stuff scattered everywhere
Thanks for stopping by and visiting.