This card is for sale – $9.00 postage paid. If interested please email me – firstname.lastname@example.org.
I chose to make a 6 x 6 easel card. I so love to decorate the insides of my cards but they are always hidden. An easel card is the perfect solution.
She is adorable and so fun to color! When I first stamped her I didn’t know what I was going to do and then looking at her face she just looked so sad so I decided to color her blue.
I added dimension behind the postage stamp dies and the dragon using adhesive squares. I also dug out my stamping up set that has the adorable clips with brads. Had to dig deep but I know they are YEARS old ….. 2003 or 2004 I think.
I used the following supplies:
- Lillyrose Dragon from Magnolia
- Spellbinders Postage Stamps dies
- Authentique cardstock – Journey
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic x-press cardstock
- Wax Paper
- Archival Manganese Blue
- Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dauber – Pearl
- Copics – B06, B04, B02, B00, B000, C4, C2, C0, R27, R24, R22, R20
- ASI-Kool Tak adhesive squares
- Clips and brads by Stamping Up from my stash (older set)
I am entering this card in the following challenges: