Today I would like to show you a scrapbook layout. Yes, that’s right, I haven’t forgotten how to scrapbook.
This is a layout I created of my grandson with his new puppy. They make a great pair.
I was getting ready to make a card featuring Happy Dance Nesbitt from Digital Delights and then my daughter posted these photos on Facebook. I just had to color Nesbitt to match Pepper, the new puppy. Aren’t they both just adorable??
Here is a list of materials:
- Digital Delights Happy Dance Nesbitt
- Digital Delights Circular Sentiment Set
- Spellbinders Standard Circles Small
- Spellbinders Grand Large Labels
- Spellbinders Large Labels
- Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles Small
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Copics – N8, N6, N5, N4, N2, N0, R27, R24, R22, Y26, B39
- Paper Studio designer papers – Vintage Nation
Hope you like my layout and be sure to stop by Digital Delights and check out all of the goodies.