First and foremost, Happy Mother’s Day to all of the moms here in the States. Hope you all are just smothered with love today!
Here is my newest creation for our manly challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central.
If any of you follow my blog you know that my favorite stamps are Magnolia. These are so fun to color and I love bringing them to life!
I used the following materials for my card:
- Echo Park Times and Seasons designer paper
- Core’dinations cardstock
- Core’dinations Sand it gadget
- Sending You Love sentiment – SSD Fancy Hearts stamp set
- Eyelets, twine and wool from my stash
- Spellbinders Twisted Metal Tags
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Spellbinders Standard Circles Large
- Copics – E13, E11, E00, E000, R12, E25, E23, YG97, YG95, YG93, R89, R59, R39, B99, B97, B95, B93, B91, N8, N6, N4, N2
- Edwin with Heart from Sweet Crazy Love collection
Be sure to hop on over to SSCC and enter our challenge. Only requirement to be eligible for our prize and top 3 is to mention an item that can be found at Stamping Scrapping. With 1000’s of items to choose from this is easy!!