I made this card for my granddaughter who will be celebrating her 1st birthday soon.
This is Tilda w/gift for you and she is so adorable! I love her and she looks so good in these soft colors.
I used the following materials to complete my card:
- Kraft cardstock
- DP from my stash
- Tim Holtz Kraft Core Nostalgic collection
- Spellbinders Floral Ovals
- Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large
- White roses and buds from Wild Orchid, pink rose from Stamping Scrapping
- Paper leaves
- Ranger stickles
- Tim Holtz distress ink – Vintage Photo
This is a close up of Tilda.
I colored her with the following Copics:
- Skin – E11, E00, E000, R12
- Clothes – R02, R00, R000
- Gift – Y17, Y13, Y00, YG25
- Hair – E35, E53, E51, E50
- Shoes – E42, E41, E40
I am entering this in the following challenges:
- Totally Tilda – use kraft
- Flourishes – use kraft
- The stamping boutique – show me the presents
- My Mum's Craft shop – use kraft
thanks for stopping by and visiting!